I would like some more options in MSP Manager.
1. The colours for the techs are too close together in some cases.
Being able to select my own colours for the techs would be helpful.
2. If I move or delete an appointment, many other appointments will
shift around. It would be so much better if each tech had his own column so
that all of their calls would line up. This would make the colours for the
3. The techs get an email when a ticket is assigned to them. They also
get an email when an appointment is created, even if the appointment was
created as part of the ticket. If I change or rearrange any appointment they
get an email. The volume of emails can be very high. I have one tech who
gets a lot of emails from customers already and because of the volume from
MSP Manager, he has missed some customer emails. Unlike tickets, there does
not seem to be a way to turn off appointment notifications. Also, ticket and
appointment notifications need to be able to be set by tech and not just on
or off. In other words, they need to be more granular.
4. The appointments view does not refresh. If I add an appointment I
must refresh the page, which is a pain because then I have set my view up
all over again because there is no way to save the current view. Which in my
case is all techs and day, as seen above. So I click refresh, x out my name,
and then click on Day. A lot of steps considering I could do these 15 or 20
times a day.
5. When I open an appointment, the ticket that is associated with it
should be clickable from there.
6. When a ticket is marked as completed, the appointment associated
with it should be removed.
7. I need to be able to access the appointments for all techs on my
phone. This way, if I am out of the office, I can create a ticket and an
email on my phone instead of having to start up the laptop to do it.